Sunday, February 04, 2007

headed to little india for some threading today
yes, its been a month.
the regular threading sessions.
And we went to the esprit cafe
yes, haha. its kinda weird how esprit, the retail outlet for clothes/belts/bags actually set up a cafe with the signboard "dine fashionably now" I'd think that's pretty lame. But well, the cafe is small, quiet and a little cozy. So that is good for some studying. Expectedly, nothing was accomplished.
We spent the whole night shopping chatting.
Have been shopping crazily, even virtually.
So I dont have to hit the malls to see my money poof away
but I managed to sell 2 tops and a pair of jeans on sgselltrade yesterday night and tonight
And hopefully my wardrobe will be less packed and neater
I am so desperate to clean up the place
I sold my Levi's for twentybucks.
so send me the money and i will send you my clothes.

And hmm I do miss Leon,
that boy is in Thailand now.

And I am sorry I have nothing much to blog everyday
other than what is happening today
and maybe yesterday
and maybe things about shopping
about buying and selling
maybe that is why im in business.

No comments: