Friday, February 02, 2007

Driving today and headed to the library to do some accounting homework,
and I bumped into Ve'Joy while I was on my way to meet Nina
Wanted Chinese food since Nina is going back soon
So we tried some Taiwan or China restaurant in Marina Square
Despite its tastfully cute name (which caught our attention while browsing through the directory)
the food wasn't tasty at all please
If I had more money I'd have stopped by at the Azibu San (whatever the spelling is)
to have some desert to make me happier
We went into Island Shop and they were having this major sale
so Nina and I bought this BIG SCARF with comes with a matching TINY BAG
we were struggling in the fitting room, finding ways to transform the scarf into a dress
well, the floral prints on it are so cute, we can always use it as a mat when we go for picnics :>
And I collected my Target ShirtDress today!
need to alter the length, it is too long!

No comments: