Reading week! This means that I get a few days off to take a breather from school and relax.
Anyway our assessment is over and I feel cheated because I stayed up till 5am (but from 2am lah, as what Joan says hur hur) to study pharmacology but only 2 questions came out BUT the assessment is not the point so at least I understand alpha and beta adrenoreceptors more now!
The medics came over for a chocolate fondue yesterday and I think I might have my year's supply of chocolate in one evening. Add to the cookies that my flatmates baked over the weekend which I happily gobbled up, our many tubs of ice cream over the weeks and oh no oh no. We learnt in the cardiovascular disease module that fatty streaks start building up in your blood vessels as early as the age of ONE. What do you think your arteries look like now? I'm scared to see mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment