Sunday, November 12, 2006

I think I see a door open, or maybe its just slightly ajar. But hey, you won't know until you try and the worst that I'll get will just be a no anyway.

I need to navigate this prayerfully.


What is slightly alarming is that the piece of cheese on the mousetrap in my room has disappeared, but the trap is intact. These mice, they are getting smarter everyday, I tell you.

Anyway here's something that made me smile yesterday. I got up at an unearthly 5am, trudged to Marylebone station to give out free magazines.
Tamara (wearily, at a rate of shouting out once every 5seconds): "Free sport magazine sir! John Terry special!"
Chinese man to Tamara :"Yah, got already."
I stopped and chuckled to myself when I heard that familiar Singaporean accent. Okay it could just as well have been Malaysian lah.

No comments: