"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
2 Corinthians 12:9
Indeed.
I have been asked, by well-meaning friends whom I trust and confide in, if I am in serious financial trouble. Well its all relative, I suppose. My family back home are not living in luxury, but I'd say we are still happy and contented. Its not as bad as it looks- if it were, I'd be on the first plane home! But I am grateful for you all, you know who you are.
Anyway, this neuroscience module is quite interesting. I sliced open an eyeball today! Admittedly I really don't have much patience for the very intricate nerves and muscles of the eye though. Its workings are amazing, yes, but I get tired looking for tiny things in such a tiny space. Nevertheless, I'm putting all my eggs in the anatomy basket this time instead of the pharmacology one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment