Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I AM HAVING A BAD DAY.


1. Forgot to bring my UCL id to school and the guard was VERY NASTY about it. He refused to let me in!! I went, "But I have a class now!!" He was just like yeah but you don't have an id so I can't let you in. And he asked me how I got on the tube this morning without my id. Since when do you need a bloody school id to get on the tube?! And I walked to school, for his information. ARGH someone slap him. After a long time arguing he decided that I didn't look as if I would bomb the school library to pieces and let me in. And I was late for class. And I couldn't scan in my barcode to take my attendence because the damn thing is on my id.


2. Received an email from some maths professor to tell me that I haven't completed any of my maths tests online. And I quote, "Most of the class have actually passed all three of them by now." Yah ok thanks.


3. Went to the pharmacy to get some stuff, at the cashier after fumbling around in my bag I realised I left my wallet at home too. What is wrong with me today, seriously.

No comments: