Sunday, November 06, 2005

My cousin and his wife's family from malaysia are here on holiday, and I feel so spoilt by them! Which is great; there is nothing I like better than being fussed over haha. They brought me out to eat at Four Seasons,(Yay I haven't had proper chinese food in ages!), made me ginseng tonic because I mentioned that I had a sore throat, gave me very pretty jewellery, wheeled to my place a suitcase full of stuff from my mum, and his wife's dad gave me a 50 quid (S$155) angbao today after dinner!! I felt so bad, we aren't even blood relations!! And I miss home even more now, seeing all the stuff my mum packed for me, from pineapple tarts to converse sneakers to ginseng. 6 weeks to go!!


My flatmate's girlfriend came over from Germany to visit him, and I was in the kitchen with them one day and I just felt like giving them a hug. They are incredibly sweet! He was agonising for ages before she came over what to buy for her birthday, and he kept telling me about her until I couldn't wait to see what she looked like. We also talked about her choice of contraceptive pills, but that's another story. Sometimes just seeing two people in love can make you happy. I must get a picture of them soon!

No comments: