Lazy Sunday afternoon. As of yesterday I have been harbouring secret dreams that my daddy will buy an apartment in London for me to stay! One that is fully fitted and furnished, with 24 hour concierge and condo-style facilities. Namely, Beautfort Park in Colindale. We went to see the exhibition yesterday and since then I have been asking him when he is going to put down the deposit.
Unfortunately it is time to take my head out of the clouds because daddy dearest has just informed me that he simply cannot afford it; and that he would not be able to support me AND buy an apartment. So I guess its the Halls of Residence for me then.
Some random musings
I have joined the Chinese version of Friendster! Mas invited me, and as such I only have 1 friend. I encourage everyone who can read Chinese to join. www.lianqu.com.cn
In church today everything seemed to point to the fact that I was immoral. Especially this song about how the wicked will not stand on judgement day. And I suppose everyone who goes to church is holy and good.
It felt quite nice seeing June and Jiaxi at Indochine that night; makes me have this warm feeling of nostalgia.
Alrighty off to ssc now with family and jen!
No comments:
Post a Comment