Back in Singapore, only to be greeted by stomach flu the first two days. Horrid.
Today I stepped outside to the world and the day was spent in Sentosa with the two best friends;just sitting there drinking ice tea and talking, and I was again reminded how much I love those two, them who know me inside out that it even surprises me sometimes. You both are such blessings (:
I poured out my heart to them the past two days, while they patiently listened, gave me advice, chatised me sometimes, but beneath that all, never judged, nor complained.
So later on that night, I finally was able to stop running away from reality, even though the truth hurt like hell. Strictly speaking, it doesn't make a difference to the way things are, and at the end of it all the fact still remains that the both of us are as afraid as ever.
But right now we'll just hold on to each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment