Friday, May 04, 2007
There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
I have finally decided on my specialisation.
Ok, not really. but some sort of.
1) Actuarial Science (no kiddin')
2) Banking and finance
3) Tourism (haik, too popular a choice. if its not the first, you won't get in)
4) HR
5) Marketing
6) I T
come to think of it, I really didn't like organisational behavior. mm ok I am gonna switch marketing to my fourth choice and HR as the fifth.
Anyway, I won't get into Actuarial Science since my grades suck. And Stats was a C+. And everyone was quite alarmed that actuarial was a choice cause it is infamous for being a killer.
aye, at least I put it there!
Let's see what I am getting myself into.
1 comment:
PUAN! i hope you seee this. don't be crazy. your choices are gonna screw you! think carefuly babe. seriously.
Post a Comment