no sun no tan
of all days, it rained this morning
of all days, it rained this morning
Our lunch, we tried this chinese restaurant at vivo
'cause they had 50% off all dim sum from 230pm to 500pm!
'cause they had 50% off all dim sum from 230pm to 500pm!
:) Food was good, quite alot nicer than crystal jade and of course, more pricey too.
our 'tang yuan' came oddly with no 'tang'. It was dry and coated with tiny nuts
nice nice.
our 'tang yuan' came oddly with no 'tang'. It was dry and coated with tiny nuts
nice nice.
Aldo has the white+silver, red+silver and black+silver!
good, cause I hate gold anyway.
Hmmm I am still thinkin' whether to get it, if I still think about it when I am away on my KL trip. I shall get it when I 'm back! :>
good, cause I hate gold anyway.
Hmmm I am still thinkin' whether to get it, if I still think about it when I am away on my KL trip. I shall get it when I 'm back! :>
Then Justina brought me to Chinatown for some good finds that she has discovered.
She showed me some bangles and I swear there are the exact same ones as those sold in Aldo.
Not the ones above, but another kind. It is sold in Aldo for 2 for $49!
And it is like only 3 for $10 in Chinatown la.
it looks exactly the same
She showed me some bangles and I swear there are the exact same ones as those sold in Aldo.
Not the ones above, but another kind. It is sold in Aldo for 2 for $49!
And it is like only 3 for $10 in Chinatown la.
it looks exactly the same
feels the same too.
Pilates and gym after that! But well,
i only jogged, didnt work out much cause tummy was feeling all uneasy after such a heavy lunch!
Justina's friend- sammeul treated us Ben and Jerrys!
Sorry, been too long since someone treated me haha (other than Leon)
i only jogged, didnt work out much cause tummy was feeling all uneasy after such a heavy lunch!
Justina's friend- sammeul treated us Ben and Jerrys!
Sorry, been too long since someone treated me haha (other than Leon)
Tomorrow is a Saturday!
sweet escape with little leon, to KL.
Our anniversary is on a Saturday, perfect timing. : D
Our anniversary is on a Saturday, perfect timing. : D


1 comment:
hey dearie! now u noe why my fav accessories shop is in CHINATOWN! haha. not sure if ur fren brought u to the shop that i frequent. if not, i'll bring u there next time! =)
love, emm. see u in june!! *muacks!
Post a Comment