Monday!
Great weekend,
'born into brothels'
Didn't expect it to be a documentary, but still...
Niceee.
Didn't expect it to be a documentary, but still...
Niceee.
Shopped around for mothers' day gift and decided against buying shoes and bags for her
cause she never ever likes the stuff I buy for her anyway.
cause she never ever likes the stuff I buy for her anyway.
sooo, got her FOOD instead.
haha. I know. I don't like receiving food as presents too.
But hey! its different when it comes to your mom right!
But hey! its different when it comes to your mom right!
and my mom liked it!
Leon got his mom shoes,
(both of us wanted to get our moms the same thing and watch the different reactions)
His mom loves the shoes by the way : )
ooO great! cause I helped to choose! and the size was just right.
3 comments:
puan!! yu r flying off soon alr right??? hope u will enjoy urself too. but the room is only for 2 weeks..after which we will be moving to a hostel. and the hostel costs MORE than the hotel. =| u can update me on de places to go in new york since u r working there.. cuz we will be travelling to NY after our work ends. =) YAYS
oh forgot .. Eileen here. hahs
EILEEN! what! why is the hostel more expensive than the hotel! that is ridiculous haha. eh maybe the hostel is even nicer. do not judge the book by its name ;)
and yup! i will update you when I am there, so you will know which places to go in NewYork.
Post a Comment