Saturday, May 12, 2007

I have a friend.
who has an awful friend.
He actually PUT DOWN sgporean girlss when he was talking to some chinese nationals he met.
I find it, sooo sooo childish.
He was like, " I prefer dating malaysian girls cause they can cook and sgporean girls can't "
like, hey, you sound like a 40yr old uncle who has a vietnamese bride.
"Singaporean girls like caucasians"
"They love shopping and thats it. They buy clothes that they don't even wear"

Like, comeon, we don't know how to cook
but we know about stocks. we know about history. we are more intellectual. times have changed man. There is a trade off darling.

I absolutely detest him for putting down your own countrymen in front of people from another country.

If that is really your opinion about sgporean girls, its really ok.
but at least say it objectively
don't put it in a negatively.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

puanie!! hehe.. emm here!! ahh.. anyway, dont be pissed off by such a jerk.
pls let him know that SG girls can COOK! and we can COOK WELL! and nobody is perfect! i dont think we will like him either! so its okie if he doesnt like us! hehe.
cheer up girl! see ya when i get back! take care yea?! say hi to mich for me! and to leon too!