Thursday, April 26, 2007

im all about the grades


I'm so obsessed about getting just one A
Although I'm not studying hard enough
I still wish for an A
But all my papers are half screwed
And my frigging project grades suck
Overall Accounting grade : C+ (50% weightage)
and my project grade for I T - D
You tell me how.
my GPA was 2.2 upon 5
and everyone else's was at least 3.8
I hate to compare
but thats the way is it
no one got below 3.
I am the only one.
This suckss.
Today is one of the days when I just can't get anything into my head cause I just realized how badly I am doing. :/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PUANIE!
Dont be discouraged!
remember, sunshine always comes after the rain =)

Jus

puan, student said...

Hi JUS!
:( ya very discouraged. :(
I will see you on Monday! Text you again! Good luck for your paper!