Tuesday, April 24, 2007

here comes a fool

so, I just have to screw a few papers every single term exam
Blaw paper sucked
The questions asked were so broad in scope, you practically have to pen down everysingle thing
I seriously think that you don't have to write so much , just need to touch and go. but it feels so weird when we ve all along been taught to do otherwise
And plus the fact that I miscalculated the time I had for blaw paper
I DID NOT ATTEMPT SIXTY MARKS = the first whole question. the paper only had 2 questions. and first question was longer and had a higher weightage. (the paper's total worth = 100 marks) (not 200 k)
no , I didn't even write the issue to be addressed, it was just b l a n k.

I answered question 2 first and I spent one hour and a half just on 2 a.
wrote like 10 over pages, and that part was only 20 marks.
this is what I call brilliance (. . . )

I shall take a break today
I shall run all my fats away that I have accumulated for my exams which was so totally not worth it by the way.
And sisha with Victor and all tomorrow.

And ! GUESS WHAT. Olaf gave me an A- for Class Participation
You don't know him
I still remembered how he chased me out of class and how he was sooooo strict, about all the nitty gritty things
How I always fall asleep in his class and not answer anything
How I look away when he looks at me seemingly wanting an answer for the questions posted
He actually gave me an A when he gave plenty a C and worse for class participation
For that, I wouldnt mind giving him a peck on the cheek if I do see him around

:>

But one good thing doesnt make the bad thing looks better.




No comments: