We got along just fine
Incredibly draining day.
Today is supposed to be a whoopey doo day cause its a Thursday and I dont have any classes on Thurdays.
But...(sigh)
I went down all the way to Goldhill plaza (somewhere in Novena) to get my VISA done.
And great, after much struggle with the directions, I finally got there.
but when it was time to pay up, I couldn't find my ATM Card.
SOmeone must have stole it.
ok no la must be due to my usual negligence.
And on my way to to the POSB office in Taka,
I couldnt find my ez link! I remember seeing it just awhile ago and
I started to panick thinking that my wallet eats my cards up.
I kept calling speedwing and fortunately , they said I dropped it on the floor.
I rushed to the bank to get a new atm card and went back to novena.
By the time I finally met Jen, was like almost seven.
I spent 5 hours travelling here and there.
shit shit.
And I got two complimentary tickets to Zouk btw! Someone gave it to me at the airport. It expires tomorrow! so we are going tomorrow! :>
No comments:
Post a Comment