Was in a zombie-like state today. I was struggling to stay awake during lectures and I don't remember much from today other than the fact that I was wondering when the neural plate guy would stop talking. Decided to skip the drug action tutorial because 100%-for-spotter guy will probably end up answering all the questions and I would leave not remembering anything anyway. Plus I really needed some sleep. I am so tired, seriously. I'm running out of stamina and I want the holidays to come!!! Its only 8 days till I go back, yay.
OCF Outreach yesterday was great! During the play I was tearing when everyone started laughing and I was like what are they laughing at, someone is dying!! Anti climax lah. And maybe it was because I wasn't involved in anything, but I was able to see much more than the drama of the play, like the quiet, little things that people do that are seemingly mundane, or insignificant, and go unnoticed, but when you look a little closer, make all the difference in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment