Wednesday, December 06, 2006

OH MAN THIS IS NEVER ENDING!!!!

My fellow coursemates have been blogging about how tired/sian they are of work already and I would like to say that I AM TIRED too. This neuro module is interesting/fascinating/amazing/whatever, but I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! I want to go home!! I need a break!! I don't want to go in for 9am lectures and come out only when the sun has gone down. My youth is slowly being sucked away by the cruciform and rockefeller buildings, right before my very eyes and I can't do anything about it!!! (wah, drama.)

Thank God for my mother whom I whine to every night. And she always gives me the right amount of sympathy; not too much that I feel the world owes me a living ("aiyah what to do, you want to be doctor what, nobody force you one!") , but also not too little that I don't feel understood and sayang-ed. ("poor girl, I see your timetable also I headache already!)

I need strength!! Lots of it!! And I know where to get it.

No comments: