I'm so frustrated. Its like I have a block of wood for a brother. It doesn't respond and you don't know what's inside. I And I want to go home. This is horrible. School is horrible. Everytime I come back after summer I refuse to spend the first night alone. I'd go to Tertia's room and fall asleep in her bed by accident on purpose, or take the train for an hour to Champ's flat so he can cook for me and talk to me. And so last night was a very lonely night because I slept in an empty room full of dust. When I landed at the airport I was about to sink into depression but then I met Nat and it was all good because it felt familiar and nice and warm.
Anyway that was whiny but really I'm not that depressed and miserable lah. Nice to see familiar faces today at school especially Cheh Kuan whom I haven't seen the whole summer! And we started talking about going shopping already :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment