Haven't been so busy in quite a while. Free time is so precious now that I'm working.. Puan is being a dear and changing her off day so we all can spend a proper day together for once! Can't wait till next Thursday, girls! ;) Yesterday was a sacred offday- I spent it lazing around the house with Jen until we finally decided to change out of our pyjamas and leave for town like at 5pm. It was an interesting night, meeting Nina and co. plus Tertia for dinner, drinks, and then supper at geylang.
I spend a large part of my day at work thinking about what I'm going to do with my pay when it comes. Besides the obvious (shopping), I'm going to take my mother shopping because she hasn't been shopping in years. (One top every few months from JB does not count) And she needs a new bag and watch (we both do actually) cos hers is so ancient Sotheby's might be interested.
Thoughts are in a jumble today. My right eyelid was twitching the whole day. Maybe someone somewhere is madly in love with me, hur hur.
No comments:
Post a Comment