Monday, April 17, 2006



A random selection of pictures from the week spent at Word Alive. Basically a large christian gathering, about 7000 people from across the country, including 2000 students. It was amazing, by the way.

And I changed my mind too. After some thought and prayer I decided the right thing to do was to reply the email. Oddly enough, that night when I went to read a chapter of this book The Purpose Driven Life, the first line of the chapter that I bookmarked was "Relationships are always worth restoring." But that aside, I did realise that the main reason why I so instinctively thought NO WAY when I read the email was actually because I was scared. Scared that it would be a constant reminder of who I was. Then it dawned upon me that well, it was who I was, if you know what I'm getting at. I mean, running away and trying to forget it all is not going to be the best way out, even if it seems like the easiest. Alright thoughts are ever so incoherent right now.

No comments: