Thursday, March 30, 2006

Decree from above


During one of her daily phonecalls to me, my mother suddenly announced that "by your second year you must find a boy already"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks mummy, but I'd really like to put that off as long as I can. And no, there isn't a legion of suitors out there waiting either.

Sigh. My easter holiday has started. The past few days has been spent in Gerald's flat with Joan, mostly. We took a bus ride to Hampstead today to ooh and aah at the property and eat crepes.. and I met two girls from ctc there! We started hugging each other (she start one, ok.) and squealing in excitement and exchanged email addresses but throughout the whole time I was racking my mind desperately to remember their names. One of them (I used to call her smelly girl- don't ask why, I feel terribly guilty now.) studies in the US now and speaks with a slight American twang. It was nice meeting them, though. Familiar faces always make me happy.

No comments: