Again, the start of a ridiculously unproductive week. It feels like my head is in the clouds sometimes, I don't know what's going on in lectures and I'm thinking too much of what to do during the Easter break. One month!
Saw asian boys on Saturday, I thought it was really good. There was a particularly visually appealing guy in the play and I tried to get Gerald to walk up to them and join in the conversation when he was talking to some of our mutual friends so I could tag along. Haha but I must say that was rather silly. And then we had a cookout at rosy's place with the medics the next day! Great people :)
How do we muster up the strength to do what we know we must? Why is it we look at the people we love, and a thousand different emotions come into play? I don't know, and I know you are searching for the answers too. I can't do anything else, but as I told you, I'm here to listen, to care, to pray. And that's a promise. Don't lose heart. xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment