One more assessment to go and then its HOME SWEET HOME!! I really really can't wait this time, and I don't remember being THIS excited to go back last Christmas or Easter for that matter.
The Biochemistry presentation by the way was really quite pathetic. I was struggling to keep awake when my group members were presenting, and its no surprise that many people were dozing off. When it came to my turn I quickly went over most of the slides by saying that "My colleagues have already explained this earlier on to you so I shall move on" for like 5 out of the 8 slides that I was supposed to present. I think the rest of the class were quite grateful to me.
And I am convinced that the security guards at the Cruciform building are out to IRRITATE the hell out of me as well. Last time one of them didn't want to let me in because I forgot my ID card- and yesterday I walked in holding a cup of coffee in my hand and the other guard said I couldnt bring it into the building. TSK. I tried to bluff my way in by saying I was just going in to grab my bag and then go out again and he said NO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR COFFEE HERE THEN. Leave my coffee with them!!! Like please I've seen soooo many people bring in drinks and its not the first time I'm bringing coffee in. How irritating is that!!! So I had to leave my BRAND NEW UNTOUCHED coffee at the guard office or whatever you call that. I went in fuming mad and NO I didn't collect it from them when I left 3 hours later. They can have my coffee, bah. AND what makes it worse is that apparently they are quite nice to my other friends, letting them into the building without ID and stuff. SO WHY PICK ON ME??!
No comments:
Post a Comment