Friday, December 16, 2005

1.55am and I'm still awake which is very unusual for me. I'm sleepy but am waiting for my painted (bright red if anyone's interested)nails to dry. Really shouldn't be wasting time painting my nails when I have an assessment tomorrow morning. Sigh.
Was studying in Marc's kitchen with CK -the sad medics of schafer- and I think we are ALL SET for tomorrow's assessment!! (Just trying to think positive)




Okay its getting quite tiresome to type so slowly trying not to spoil those talons.


EDIT:
Just had to add this! Barely a minute after I published that post I received a text from Champ:
"I know you have an exam later today.. Do well and hope to see you later.. Missing you."
Aww :) I do think that was really sweet. Love that fella (and his darling Sachin as well)so much, even if they both call me names every now and then. Haha. We haven't been meeting up often ever since he went into law school and moved far far away from me. I'm really looking forward to meeting my two favourite boys (LOL yes let's lather on the praise while we're at it) in the world tomorrow though.

No comments: