Sunday, September 04, 2005

An excerpt from one of Curry's emails:

"In some sense I am saying that there is some hidden order in all this chaos in our lives. Somehow somewhere we grow and learn, the methods of this learning are bizzare and cruel but the results are effective."

Well.
I have been busy, busy, busy, these days and so has puan, which is why she has -almost- ceased to update the blog. Prelims are much more important than blogging! :)

The UCAS slip arrived in the nick of time; thank heavens for FedEx. Got myself a new job to compensate my parents for the amount of swiping done with my card and hopefully there's some left over for me to spend!

Also, reading Curry's emails has begun to spark this anticipation in me, I'm rather excited to go back to London!


Selfridges is on the right! HUGE department store with everything under one roof! From Topshop to Muji to Starbucks to oh, everything! Orchard Road compressed into one building.

But for now I'm quite happy being in the comfort of home.

And sometimes when my daddy tells me that he will provide for my education, however long I wish to take to complete it, I get a feeling that he is not only trying to convince me, but also himself. Poor daddy. He waited 1 hour in the rain for a cab and ended up taking a bus and then a train to Taka (only got one car and mum had to take it to some church thing), just to give me money to buy food because I was working since morning and hadn't had lunch, and I texted him "very hungry." I decided to be a naughty girl and leave my colleague alone to have lunch with him. After that he wanted to go for coffee but I had to go back to work :( He told me "Its okay what, tell them you're with your daddy." Er, haha.

No comments: