Thursday, March 03, 2005

I've got lots to whinge about today, so its not going to be a very pleasant entry.


1. Why is it still so bloody cold when its March already? I'm freezing my ass off all the time and the sleet and snow doesn't help as well. Just checked the weather report today- its a lovely maximum of 2 degrees and minimum of -7. Plus the wind is 16mph today. Utterly sick of the weather here.


2. The so called premier and world class University of Bristol has just rejected me. SCREW THEM not as if I want to go to dumpy old Bristol anyway. I'd rather be in London, not in a village. (fine, sour grapes alright?)


3. Today= 1 month since we started. But guess what? No prizes for guessing who was totally clueless about it. I told him last night I was going to beat him up today. Ha ha alright I shan't be so harsh on him.


Okay let me digress. Hahaha. This is rather amusing. I'm sitting next to Champ in the computer room and I just took a quick peep at his screen. He was reading the Yahoo! Astrology page. "Capricorn: Daily Love for 3 March 2005", it said. Hahaha.


Sigh enough ranting already.


Nina please do remember that things can only get better. I know it might be quite trying for you right now and I feel quite helpless because there's nothing I can do to help you. But I'm here to listen anytime you need me okay? And remember that Puan and I really really care, even though we're miles and miles away. *Hugs.

No comments: