Monday, March 07, 2005
I was just thinking, maybe I need to be a little more grateful. I haven't really said it explicitly or anything before, but I really want to say thank you for all that you've been. It amazes me how no matter how irritating I get, you never ever lose your temper with me. And thank you for always listening to me whine, for the fresh coffee in the mornings(which you really don't have to get because its such a waste of money), for scolding me when I yawn without covering my mouth, for not hitting me back when I hit you, for carrying my school bag no matter how many times I tell you its not heavy, for sending me all the way to my doorstep every day, for waking me up in the mornings, for going out just to buy coke and pizza back for me, for laughing at me when I pronounce words wrongly, and even for running outside Starbucks waving my swimsuit around. Jason always tells me that I bully you, but I really don't mean to okay? :) You really, really are amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment