Three Singaporean girls in the corner are making alot of noise. Why? Because one of them brought 4 of her mum's pineapple tarts, and another one (who happens to be the ex Crescentian) ate all four of them without her knowing. "Eyy!!!! You very bad leh!!!! My mum make one then you go and eat all!!!!"
Wah lao its only pineapple tarts, calm down can.
Anyways I think the people working at Starbucks we frequent must think we're mad. Once Sevverl ran around outside starbucks holding my swimsuit up (I wanted to kill him there and then) and I started screaming and shouting. And yesterday we were fighting in Starbucks for I don't know what. I pulled his hair and hit his head and pinched him and tried to bite his finger off. I'm sorry. But it was quite fun abusing him, ha ha.
Alright have to go study for Statistics mock later.
No comments:
Post a Comment