Its snowing now as I type this, and has been for the past couple of days. At first it was really pretty (not that it isn't anymore) and nice but now I wish it would stop. Its bitterly cold and the snow disrupts transport, makes pavements wet and slippery and makes people fall, (I almost did) makes my shoes and jeans wet and I don't think its terribly clean either.
Anyway. During half term last week we (Champ, Sachin, Jason) went to Bath. It was lovely, by far the nicest town I've ever seen. Champ was quite pleased when he realised that the people were quite gay-friendly as well, ie. no rude stares when two guys are holding hands. Speaking of which, his beloved Sachin (curry) left for India a few days ago and I feel quite sorry for Champ because its evident that he misses him so, so, so much. I've never seen Champ so emotionally attached to someone before, its quite amazing actually. I've only seen him go through 3 relationships but this time I think it might actually last. That's nice to know.
Puan and Nina: I got the Valentine's card from the two of you yesterday!! Thanks alot, it really made my day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment