Monday, January 17, 2005

The new students are here today! There are supposed to be 2 Crescentians coming but I haven't seen them yet. One's from Indonesia and the other's a Vietnamese scholar. And I already saw someone I know from ssc, haha. Haven't seen any hot guys or girls yet though. They're all like wrapped up in layers and layers of clothing (first time experiencing winter probably), its quite funny actually haha.


Yesterday I spoke to Sevverl for a good three hours, and he told me that he really likes girls who make the first move... and that he's NEVER asked a girl out (for reasons not platonic) before!!! I was like HUH!?! He said that if he likes a girl, he'll wait for the girl to ask him out, which was what happened in the past. When I asked him why, he said it was mainly because of the fear of rejection. Huh??!!! Haha I thought that was pretty funny.

No comments: