I got a peek at my new timetable! (from Cheese who's got the same timetable as me) and guess how many periods I have on Thursdays? TWO!!! I can come to school at 11 and go home at 1230, haha. And its chem prac, to top it all! Yay.
Maths yesterday was quite horrible, I know for sure that I've lost 9 marks. But Mrs Pillai said not to worry cos everyone else will probably do quite badly too (especially the locals who are mostly quite stupid-she didn't say that though, but seriously!!! they're failing GCSE Maths when its like sec1 work or sth) so it'll all get moderated up. Let's hope for the best. Another Maths paper tomorrow.. this time its Mechanics, yucks.
Yesterday as I was having my dinner, Ellie, the little girl at home, came up to me and grinned widely. Her front teeth was gone, and she showed me the little piece of dentition wrapped up in tissue. She then started rambling on (as usual) about how she was going to give it to her and hopefully she'll get it and blah blah and after a while I was like 'Give it to who??' She paused and looked at me, and in all seriousness exclaimed "The Toothfairy!!!", afterwhich she started wondering to herself about whether she would get one or two pounds for it this time round. I wanted to tell her on the spot that the 'toothfairy' was probably just her mummy who crept up to her bed while she was sleeping and took the tooth and threw it away and replaced it with a one pound coin. Then I decided not to be a wet blanket.
Oh shit I'm late for econs!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment