Reading her blog just gives me this feeling of deja vu, and even though I don't even know her, I feel as if I know exactly how she's feeling, and so much more. On impulse I decided to read my archives, just to remember what it was like then, before the change of heart. It felt oddly familiar, as if those words were only written yesterday. Ahh well.
Have got a really short lian fringe now (bad) but my frizzy and bleached fringe is finally gone! (good)
Got an email from Champ with his pictures of Scotland. Haha it was mainly pictures of himself (what's new), but I just started grinning as I looked through the pictures... realised I kind of miss him. And if he decides to drop bio next year, bio lessons are just going to be so dull without someone to gossip and laugh with.
Anyways, I've decided to wake up early tomorrow and study bio.
No comments:
Post a Comment