Thursday, December 30, 2004

The past 2 days have been really good. Last night was real mad but all in all it was fun! I managed a measly four hours of sleep and spent a good part of today in wild wild wet. Most of the rides weren't exactly heart-stopping but they were still pretty fun nonetheless. We went back to great world to meet Nina and Justina and ended up taking lots of pictures in Mc Cafe. :)


Unfortunately today I have also come to know of some things which made me lose my faith in some of the people I used to trust dearly. I've paid the price for being too trusting and naive, seriously. And it really sucks like hell. Maybe denial will help. I will pretend that I never found out any of these, and pretend that the cosy picturesque portrait of all that I believed in still exists.


What crap. I guess the most sensible thing to do now is to acknowledge that nobody is perfect and stop judging people and forget everything, yet bear in mind the lessons learned and remember to be just a little bit smarter the next time.


Easy to say.

No comments: