Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sundays, for doing nothing.
Guilty of skipping pilates+gym workout todaywhich is deemed by me as necessary every Sunday. So I shall be on the treadmill for 45 minutes tom instead of the usual 30
Woke up at 11. Slept from 3 to 6.
the excess = spent talking on the phone with Leon+eatingalot
Not good, cause not only did I not accomplish anything, I am having a headache now.
I like all pasta, specifically linguine. Sashimi. And anything cheesy.
And all food singaporean like prawn mee and chicken rice.
I am just thinking about food all the time and putting them in my mouth.
AT THE SAME TIME, whining how big I have becomed. I should just decide. Eat and not complain. Or stop eating and stop complaining.

2 comments:

Cookie Monster said...

this picture is so damn funny! but its totally not reflective of u!
everyone still see a puny puan!
gosh. that sounds great. puny puan. haha. anyway, lets celebrate ur bdae early this yr!! during recess wk?!!

puan, student said...

hahah you remembered! yea sure! anytime is fine!! :)