I deleted the senseless post I put up yesterday.
But it doesn't clear away any of the dispiritedness
I am blasting spanish songs and somehow, spanish songs stir up this emo-shit in you.
Or maybe its just the following four songs:
Todo Cambio by Camila
Coleccionista De Canciones by Camila
Este Corazon by RBD
Te Busque by Nelly and Juanes
I ain't very expressive
Let this song do its talking..
Fergie - Losing My Ground
Don't know what day it is
What's going on?
Is this real?
I woke up short of breath, but I've still got a long day ahead of me
I don't know what day it is but tell me
'cuz I gotta know who to be
Is this me up in the mirror?
'Cuz I thought it was somebody else
Well it's a realization, when you find out you don't even wanna look at yourself
Where do I go?What do I do?Who do I turn to?
I'm losing my ground
Who am I now?Where does it end?How did it all begin?
I'm losing my ground
Well, hit my feet, it time to hit the streets
And get my life back together again
this place is all a masqueradeSo tell me where in line can I cut in?
Downtown wandering aimlessly around still don't know what I'm tryin' to find
Well you could flash all the pretty lights in front of me, I still won't see the signs
2 comments:
hey puan! you're finally back! how have you beeeen?
hey boon! omg! it has been SO LONG since I last heard from you! mmm i've been... so-so. you?!
Post a Comment