I am getting so fat its not funny anymore.
Have been pretty down for the past few weeks
BUT i think things are gonna get better.
Jen and I gonna catch a funny show tom to lift our spirits :-)
I had my first spanish class today,
I have been looking forward to it
unfortunately I was late for an hour :-(
but its nice, the teacher teaches really fast though. like super duper fast you won't believe it but the students learn super duper fast too everyone was able to converse as if they know spanish. WHEN THEY ACTUALLY DON'T. mmm i kinda realize singaporeans are good with such things.
I bumped into mel and becca in school today. I was so startled to see becca! I thought she was going to aust for her degree.
by the way guys, what is a good international calling card?i got one from 7-eleven today and it sucks, like hello? 10 bucks for 5 mins?!
No comments:
Post a Comment