Friday, May 11, 2007

I wish you were a stranger I could disengage

Caught priceless today,
pretty good show, something different.
But not quite a four point five stars as stated on 8days
We're gonna try to catch Born into Brothels in GV Europa Vivocity tomorrow
I dont know why the word, europa is there?
I checked gv vivo and it doesnt say that the show is available.
only gv europa.
kae, I ll find out tmr.

I am feelin' quite bloated now,
all the pilates and gym probably gone to waste.
EAT LESS TOMORROW, but then again, newtonnn?? *eyes sparkle*

Leon and I have been meeting everyday this week
in compensation of my exam period and his field camp next week.
And we are alot closer now,
Relationship alot stronger as well.
(especially)
From the days when we started to drift a little.
It is all good now for sure :]
I ll definitely miss this crazy boy when I leave next Thursday
(kae, its only a few months, but we arent usually apart for sooo long!)
love ya.

This week is for the lover,
Next week is for the friends.:>

No comments: