I got these from diesel recently.
And I really love them but I wore them out today and I hate them.
It was so painful to walk in them,
maybe i am too used to haivannas.
Now.. the thing is..
should I sell them away?
:(
And I really love them but I wore them out today and I hate them.
It was so painful to walk in them,
maybe i am too used to haivannas.
Now.. the thing is..
should I sell them away?
:(
Y/N?
7 comments:
Don't sell! It's pretty and probably will be a classic. Try some shoe pads thingie? And how much did you get it for!
Van.
dont sell! i'll go to watsons and get those magic thingies for ya baby.
the last two days have been...
forever.
huhhh puannieeeee
don't sell it if you like it!
:(
ure so far away from us all, i presume that it leon before me...AHH COME BACK SOOON!
oh that was me nina! :D
haha.. hey girl!! u left! and im back!! call me once u come back k!! take care over there! dont overspend pls!!!
puan when are you gonna update! you must be super busy!!! update sooon. pleaseeeeee.
the internet cafe is quite a distance away from where she's staying (>45mins) so i doubt we'll be seeing any updates soon.
Post a Comment