Wednesday, May 09, 2007

as usual, blogger just screwed up and my long entry just (poof)vanished.
the whole "create post" page is messed up too
anyway I am back from KL!
Not a place I will ever have the thought of revisiting
I really shouldn't complain that sg is a boring place
there is much less to do in KL (as so I think)
other than shopping (that is what people say)
but I say, even the shopping sucks
Its imitations everywhere, and that's probably the only things I am seeingI was actually suspecting if the Famous.A cookies booth is a fake too(ok sheesh I am rather guilty too, I bought a bag that has "marc jacobs" on the zips :( it wasnt intentional ok. luckily its only the zips it'd be quite embarrassing to carry a fake out)
Whats worse,
all the stall tenders set prices at least 3 times more than the usual selling price
and yet, they gave us 'im gonna kill you now u cheapskate' look whenever we leave a stall without getting anything
why the look man.
BUT (after all the bitching) I had fun
it is the company that matters most right? :>
Whats most impt,
is that we're good again
Moved out of hall too, Leon helped me with the moving
(haha, ok sorry leon for lying and lazing on the bed while u were packin'!)

Mmm, after a year of staying in that room,
I think I am gonna miss the room.











No comments: