Last paper,
the least motivated.
But..
Favorite Subject
Favorite Tutor.
Packed a little and moved some stuff back home, but the room still looks as messy as ever
And on one of the worst-looking-days, Victor Louis and Rudith came!
: O Not good, especially when I have all the food lying around and all the get-ready-for-exams food stacked up.
Food should always be hidden,
Once displayed, your room just looks un-cool.
Imagine the maggie, hot chocolate, milo, coffee, campbell
Took some pictures
since i believe im gonna miss it after camping in there for a year
will upload when I am very very very free
Jian is leaving on Monday right after his FM paper. HOW COOL
I am going to catch a movie with Jus on Monday after sending Jian off
(uh he is snoring in the reading room while im typing this shh)
Movie! been so long!
Mambo with classmates
Shopping with Jen
And speaking of which, I took part in several sprees,
broke like never before
Looks like I can't get myself a new ipod anytime soon.
I wil just get a cheap shuffle I can't bring myself to get the nano after losing mine urgh
And I dont like the customerservice officers from OCBC. :<
I still don't understand why the pin number is wrong !
No comments:
Post a Comment