Sunday, April 01, 2007

I submitted my assignment at 5:30am last night!
woOhoo it's finally over!
that is the last assignment of the semester.


Oh wait a minute, this coming week is the last week for this term.
this means alot of things
exams are coming
and i ll be leaving for work and travel ( : >!!)
it will be for a span for approximately three months
Long enough for many things to happen and many things to happen me
maybe I will come back different
or maybe when I come back, things will be different.
I hope not, I hope everything comes to a standstill for the 3 months whilst I am away.

this also mean that all the first year stuff will soon be over
I ll soon specialise and be a second year student and somehow, it gives me a feeling that life will start turning less animated
I will stop staying in Hall And hopefully I can finally move to West Coast (as promised by parents) so I dont have a hard time travelling to the end of the world



I have a feeling that time is moving so goddamnfast I am starting not to like it cause it makes me feel that everything is so short-lived especially the good things



It's April FOols Day by the way! :)

No comments: