Am i supposed to leave you now?
when it comes to the sadder things,
you just can't seem to express it yourself.
Can we get this back to how it used to be?
I used to reach for you when
I got lost along the way.
I used to listen.
You always had just the right thing to say.
I used to follow you.
Never really cared where we would go,
Fast or slow, to anywhere at all.
I used to talk to you like
you were the only one around.
I used to lean on you like
The only other choice was falling down.
I used to walk with you like
We had nowhere we needed to go,
Nice and slow, to no place in particular
when it comes to the sadder things,
you just can't seem to express it yourself.
Can we get this back to how it used to be?
I used to reach for you when
I got lost along the way.
I used to listen.
You always had just the right thing to say.
I used to follow you.
Never really cared where we would go,
Fast or slow, to anywhere at all.
I used to talk to you like
you were the only one around.
I used to lean on you like
The only other choice was falling down.
I used to walk with you like
We had nowhere we needed to go,
Nice and slow, to no place in particular

<3
No comments:
Post a Comment