dont want to think about about it
dont want to talk about it
just so confused about it
feeling the blues about it
should've known better when you came around
that you were gonna make me cry
it's breaking my heart to watch you run around
justin timberlake's.
Back from Cambodia/Vietnam!
Had loads of fun, though some parts of the trip was hugely disappointing.
We didnt get to catch the supposedly spectacular sunrise/sunset at AngKorWat because it was too cloudy. We tried several times though. :/
Things were really expensive in Cambodia though. Even though I changed like 600 sing dollars which I thought would be alot more than enough, I still ran out of money after the third day.
We did not book any bus or anything from Cambodia to Vietnam. So at the very last minute, we caught a boat (which sucked big time) which took 7-8 hours and it was so stuffy so suffocating. And we taxied to the Viet's border which took another four hours or so. It was pretty scary as it was getting dark and the locals kept bugging us. After crossing the border, we taxied again to Ho Chi Minh City.
Spent 3 days in HCCM before heading to Mui en for a day. Mui en was the most enjoyable one, The Grand Canyon, Fairy Streams and sand sleding at the Sandhills. :)
But there were other stuff tagged with all the fun I had. I have been feeling miserable since I came back. And it is hard putting aside all these emotions and trying to finish up the impossible assignments.
No comments:
Post a Comment