Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Yesterday was one of the worst days.
I was locked out of my hostel
I got sent out of a seminar.
Til now, I still feel that I got what I didnt deserve.
So after much though and plucking up much courage,
I decided to head down to the Prof's Office and have a talk with him.
BUT
he was not around.
I am determined to clear the air so I just sent him an email to book another appointment.

MMm. This is important cause he asked for my name and he marked down something right beside my name. Given the way he is, i am very extremely sure I will be doomed if I don't correct things.

As for my room, I managed to get in in the middle of the night. I was in my neighbour's room and we decided to climb in through the windows. It was urm scary considering I stay on the fifth floor.



puan

No comments: