Monday, February 19, 2007

Knowing that almost everything will be closed today,
we tried our luck still.
We went to Town!
But yea movie tickets were sold out really fast
so... no ghost-rider.
and the only shops opened : pastamania, watsons, guardian, and all the other fast food joints like carls jr.

and oh there were like plenty of people this noon (really plenty of them or at least it seems like alot. More than 25? it was congested especially when my place is so small)
it was bad, I didn't know who they were.
the only ones I could recognise were my dad's sisters
So my brothers and I coped ourselves up in the room and watched mtv.
But ayy, one of dad's sis (which is on our top most hated aunt list)
came in (hello? we didn't say you can come in okay)
and she started making comments that made our eyeballs roll backwards
she was telling my brother, "wha.. your sister is really good with makeup! the other day when i saw her without it, no one could have known its her! ayyy. if only my daughter.. blah blah" basically (very obviously) hinting that I look hideous without makeup or something.
Ewww. It was ONLY eyeliner.

No comments: