
We went threading after gyming
It was a bad experience because the shitass lady tried to cheat our money, claiming that it costs more to thread on a public holiday
Urgh What nonsense?
And later in the day,
Tam discovered that..
She was really cheated.
She was really cheated.
She gave a fifty dollar note
But got a dollar in return.
And the lady insisted that Tam gave her a ten dollar note
And the lady insisted that Tam gave her a ten dollar note
How dishonest!
I swear I saw Tam giving her a Fifty Dollar Bill.
I swear I saw Tam giving her a Fifty Dollar Bill.
Moving on, I met Leon and we caught "Blood Diamond"
A Really Really Really Good show.
: ]
everyone should watch it!
: ]
everyone should watch it!
ok?!
And another one hour and fifteen minutes to the precious Tam's Birthday.
Of wit and charm, of personality,
Of wit and charm, of personality,
you added comfort, warmth,
to everyone around you
No comments:
Post a Comment