This week has been good
Checked out iglobal and now I have a slight awareness as of to where I am heading
More motivation towards striving this semester
(omg I feel like a Tamara here)
Bought many things like a dress and 2 pairs of shorts
and tentatively, not spend anymore money for as long as possible
I (finally) paid up for my flight ticket
All of us wanted any other carrier other than China Airlines
But we gave in after the realization that the flights shouldn't be so bad
and a flight with SIA will cost at least 2.3K during the peak season
oh we get to stopover in Taiwan on our return trip! so that'd be nice
we have decided to stay in Taiwan for 5 days before coming back.
: ]
I have a new room-mate now, Indonesian-chinese. Singapore PR though.
We will see how this goes.
I have to start stocking up on necessities like shampoo and contacts solution.
cause no Mich to look after all the nitty gritty details anymore
definitely will miss her lots.
Okay enough shit for now, I have to have lunch with Nina and Jen! : >
No comments:
Post a Comment