This Christmas
: >
Becca's Xmas Party on Saturday night, and I saw faces I haven't seen for a long time. We played kiddish games like Musical Chairs but it was fun nevertheless.
Leon's family's Xmas Party on Sunday night, which I went after much hesitation. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it'd be.
and he came over, we watched Love Actually. wanted to watch "the guardian" too but was interrupted by tuti (what a bitch)
And on Christmas itself, I had lunch with my family and movie with leon and :) christmas celebration at Tam's Place!
All food were home-cooked but it tasted like restaurant-food. Not bad ah Tam ;)
Sorry I was late and I didnt help much (both cooking and cleaning up :/)
lets see.. hmm..
pasta, meatballs, salmon, chicken, salad, mashed potatoes, agar, merryman cake Sounds good?
Gift exchange, which was pretty funny cause the budget was 5 dollars (which is quite challenging) And sorry nina for the tooty green present! haha but its useful!
And I am lovin' the holidays
Dreading the schooldays
No comments:
Post a Comment