Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy at home :)

Was greeted by my family and friends at the airport, and picked up Puan and Jen on the way back home too, we all went back to my place and sat around, ate hor fun, watched tv, lazed around some more. Quite nice to just be lazing around together.

Clumsy puan spilled nail polish on her new WHITE jeans. We tried bleach and detergent and nail polish remover but it wouldn't come off!
Then jet lag got the better of me and I decided to leave them to their own devices and go to sleep. Told them to wake me up an hour later.
The next thing I remember was thinking, in my sleep, how come now they all move to the bed also.
Ok never mind, go back and sleep.
When I opened my eyes next, my four limbs were like in four different directions, because they were all doing a pedicure and manicure for me!!
Rubbed my eyes
"EH!!!! HER HAND!!!!"
Haha thanks! It looks very pretty by the way! I couldn't have done a better job myself, as you all probably know. ;)

No comments: